Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Still unpacking

All is going well and I know many of you are looking for an update. Due to a potential storm coming in on Wednesday, we decided to make a quick change of plans and pack Tuesday evening. I wasn't able to organize my last minute items too well but it all worked out. I drove down here on Thursday and we unloaded the truck Friday. Since then I have been buried in boxes. Finally I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Things seem to be fitting in quite well and I am certainly thankful that I got rid of so many things before moving. Everyone has been most helpful so that is a tremendous blessing. I anticipate that tomorrow I will complete emptying boxes. I admit that there are some in my storage roomthat are not urgent and I can deal with later.

I have not had time to get hooked up to the Internet so I am dictating this on my cell phone. Please excuse any strange words or misspellings. Dictation is fast but not always that accurate.

Thanks for your prayers and your frequent emails. I was also thrilled to find several notes and cards in the mail when I arrived. It is a mighty good feeling to be getting close to the end of this unpacking project. It will be great to get started with my responsibilities at the office soon.

Love to you all,

Chuck

1 Comments:

At Thu Aug 08, 07:38:00 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Your Southern kids said...

Thanks for the update, Dad. We miss you! Love, Rob and Connie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home