Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, September 07, 2015

Happy Labor Day

I have enjoyed a delightful Labor Day weekend with family members at the lake house in Indiana.  Gavin and Calli joined us from college, Lisa flew in from DC for the weekend and Karin and Keith kept us well fed and busy with fun family activities. 

With a good internet connection, I am now able to attach a photo of one of the 1,000’ ships coming through the Sault locks as seen from Sue and Jeff’s living room.  This one is an iron ore carrier.  Occasionally a ship from another area of the world will pass by. One day I saw a load of new Volkswagens.

For several of you who have asked, here is a photo of my newest great grandson, Jacob, with his dad Jeremy.  It has been a delightful trip with many special visits along the way.


Tomorrow I plan to head back to Florida and have been pleased that the weather turned warm here.  There is evidence that fall is not too far away as the maple trees are starting to show some color and a few other trees are starting to lose leaves.  After these several weeks away, I am looking forward to returning home and not having to live out of a suitcase for a while.

I trust that each of you is enjoying a fun holiday weekend.

Love to all,

Chuck




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home