Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Thanksgiving on my mind

I woke up this morning with thankful thoughts. I'm thankful for you faithful family and friends. And especially for God's kindness and faithfulness. The surgery, 6 weeks ago next Monday, has healed well and even the naso-gastric tube and other indignities are only fading memories. (All I have to prove the surgery happened is a "stem to stern zipper scar.") I'm feeling so much better this week, ready for chemo to be administered again on Monday. I'd be glad to not have the nausea and infections with fever this time; I understand they were not related to the chemo after all. I am definitely breathing better. So you see why I'm thinking only thankful thoughts this morning.

We've heard from a few people who can't send comments directly to this blog, although it works for some. I'm not technologically able to help with that. You can always write us at simwilsons@yahoo.com. How we love you!

Carol and Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home