Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, January 30, 2006

Chemo 8:45 a.m.

Someone told me yesterday they were praying that the chemo would be kind to my good cells and brutal to my cancer cells. I'd like that! I'm grateful that my blood numbers are good and I'm able to have this treatment as scheduled.

It was wonderful to be in Sunday School yesterday. In the afternoon we went to see "The End of the Spear." I'm usually disappointed in movies, but not in this one. It was satisfying in every way, and I hope you'll get to see it while it's still showing.

Later today we'll try to get online and let you know how the morning went.

Love,
carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home