Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, March 10, 2006

Beautiful Spring Morning

It's a beautiful spring morning here in Charlotte. Birds singing, mild temperature, soft breeze blowing, and oh! the sweet smell. It's lovely.

Do you remember Jim? We prayed for him when he'd gone out of state seeking help for his excruciating back pain. I saw him in the office two days ago---smiling! "I'm a walking miracle," he says. The doctor in Montgomery found and removed a bone chip which was causing the problem. As soon as the nerves finish healing (about 2 weeks), the doctor says the pain should be gone. Jim appreciates your prayers; I do too.

I'm feeling well, and planning to maximize these remaining 3 days before my next chemo on Monday. Still praying they'll be able to find a good vein to use for that.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home