Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Expectations

From yesterday's devotional reading:
"Most Christians lead a treadmill life--a life in which they can predict almost everything that will come their way. But the souls that God leads into unpredictable situations are isolated by Him. All they know is that God is holding them and that He is working in their lives. Then their expectations come from Him alone." I don't know why this cancer came, but I don't need to know why. It certainly interrupted any predictability of my life. But I definitely know that God is holding me, and He will continue to do so.

Today is Day 3, predictably the lowest day of chemo week. My heart began its usual third-day high-speed race during the night, but other than that I'm still feeling well this morning. No complaints! I'll stay home and keep quiet anyway, in order to recover more quickly.

Thanks so much for caring and praying.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home