Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Guidance

I've been reflecting on the past four+ months and all the times when we felt so confused and perplexed. Then we asked the Lord to guide us, and He did! Medical tests, doctors, treatments, nutritional supplements, schedules--all these have come together by His grace. May I share with you a few verses from Psalm 16 that express what's in my heart this morning?

I will bless the Lord Who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me.
I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for He is right beside me.
No wonder my heart is filled with joy,
And my mouth shouts His praises! My body rests in safety....
You will show me the way of life,
Granting me the joy of Your presence
And the pleasures of living with You forever.

Please note the last line; eternity with Jesus is where this all ends--whether sooner or later. That's a wonderful hope.

Blessings,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home