Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Unconditional

Yesterday seemed to be one of those days for low achievement. I worked all day, but felt I had little to show for it at the end of the day. Checking details, answering e-mails, and digging out facts often fill time that way. I was glad for my morning reading in 31 Days of Praise, "Thank You . . . that nothing can separate me from Your limitless, intensely personal love--the one love that is not the least bit based on how much I deserve it, the one love that can never lessen or fail. Thank You that You will never be disillusioned with me, for You already know all about me: past, present and future. How great is Your love towad me, Father, that I should be called Your child."

Our friend's doctor thought yesterday that his lung blood clots must be dissolved because his blood has thinned properly. They'll do more checking today. It's surely an answer to prayer. They must wait until the end of the month for a p-t scan to check on the lung tumors.

Yesterday's paper quoted a famous singer as saying that all religious faith should be outlawed. On the radio a couple of weeks ago I heard an interview with the author of a book arguing the same. And a letter to a news magazine this week said people with firm religious beliefs should be excluded from the sciences. I am so thankful for the freedom we have, and so sorry for those who feel that God is irrelevant (or dangerous). May God have mercy!

There's nothing to report about my health. I feel quite well, and keep on doing the things that I trust are fighting the cancer. I'm grateful for your prayers.

Have a wonderful day.
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home