Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Good Spirits

Kemo went well yesterday and I was able to rest all afternoon. Chuck, who sweetly sits by my side doing Soduko puzzles throughout the infusions, said that whenever I dozed off he could hear me humming. Well! I didn't know it, and I hope I didn't bother my neighbors. This morning my face carries the customary second-day flush, but otherwise I feel well.

Our friend with failing kidneys must get prepped for dialysis early next week. We had hoped for a transplant before that had to happen. Still praying for her.

Here's a prayer for today:
"Keep me in good spirits, Lord: vigorous and curious and humorous;
ready always with laughter, with passion, and with tears;
prompt to see the seriousness of light matters,
the lightness of serious ones,
and myself as the least serious matter of all." (TD Stewart)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home