Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, March 23, 2007

PBPGINFWMY

Many years ago a house guest handed me a note with the above string of letters. Then she explained that they stand for "Please be patient; God is not finished with me yet." (She'd got it from Bill Gothard, a popular teacher at the time.) I thought of it again yesterday when I heard someone say on the radio, "The worst thing imaginable is to have the inspectors show up when you're half finished with a job and slap a 'rejected' report on it." I wonder if that's how God feels when I, using my "gift" for seeing what's wrong with anyone or anything, criticize a person whom He is still working on. We are all, especially me, works in progress. I do believe we should encourage one another to grow up, and surely there are times for personal confrontation. But criticize a fellow struggler who is in God's hands? No, He's not finished yet.

Thanks for all the encouraging messages I received after announcing the CA 125 drop to 88.51 yesterday. It reminds me how many are supporting us in love and prayer as we wait to see what God will do.

Have a blessed day.
Carol

2 Comments:

At Fri Mar 23, 03:39:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger linda said...

I was just wondering if we were still on for church this Sunday. Let me know by blog or email. Thanks! (:

 
At Sat Mar 24, 08:28:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Leluwa said...

Praise God for the healing He's giving right now! And for all that He's doing in our lives.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home