Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Refugee from Fear

Yesterday we had a guest for dinner. In the morning I'd said, "Oh, it would be so nice to be able to eat outside, but the weather forecast promises a cold front moving in." Surprise! The day stayed warm and I got my wish. I'm loving spring.

Our dear nurse accessed a vein for blood yesterday morning with no trouble. This morning I should get the CA 125 report. Last month I simply added the number inside the day's blog, and several people watched in vain throughout the day for a new posting. So this time I'll do a new posting when I get the report. Last evening my unruly mind went astray. "What will I do if the numbers rise?" Almost at once I pulled it back to the real reality. I will still FROG. Even more important, God will still be in control. No more "what if's."

Today's reading in my chronological Bible includes this affirming promise: "The eternal God is your refuge, and His everlasting arms are under you" (Deuteronomy 33:27). A refugee from fear, I am safely carried by Him.

Fully Relying on God,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home