Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

God Is Still Good

Thanks for caring and praying! The good news is that the blood counts are not alarmingly low, in contrast to the effects from the first time I received the present chemo. The other good news is that God is not at all surprised by the rise in the tumor marker (CA 125). It's gone up 97 points, 37.5%, to 356. (Last month it grew by 18%.) Obviously, this will raise questions for continuing treatment. I'll see my oncologist tomorrow afternoon, and we'll appreciate prayer for God's wisdom as we discuss our options. Thanks so much.

2 Comments:

At Wed Aug 08, 05:50:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Emory Austin said...

We're praying every day, Carol and Chuck. Not only for your health, Carol, but that God will put people in your paths who need Him. God may not build bridges, but he has a strong, wide, warm and loving "conduit" in you. I feel that something interesting is about to happen through you -- real soon -- please let me know all about it!!

Much love, Emory

 
At Wed Aug 08, 10:19:00 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wendy and I continue to pray for you (and Chuck) even as we are amazed by your tenacity and enthusiasm for life. May God Bless every day you have here.

Ron Horton

 

Post a Comment

<< Home