Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday Afternoon

We're having problems with our internet access at home, so while I'm at the office I'll post a short update, just in case.

Chemo went well this morning. God is so faithful to answer prayer, and I felt not a twinge of dread to face it again. As a preventive measure, we have scheduled for me to go back to the chemo room tomorrow for infusion of fluids, thinking part of the effects last time were due to dehydration. We'll see if it helps.

I find many encouraging notes in my email box and as comments on the blog. How can I ever thank you all?

Love,
Carol

1 Comments:

At Mon Aug 27, 04:52:00 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear this treatment went well. We keep praying for you and for Chuck, you continue to inspire so many people...

ron and wendy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home