Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, May 09, 2008

So blessed

It's been a privilege to be here with the grandchildren. They both love to read so much that they set their alarms way early in order to have time for reading before the bus comes. We're all looking forward to the reunion with their parents this evening.

A friend wrote that she's been reading chapters 40, 41, and 42 of Isaiah, and she said she sees them as love letters from God to herself and to me. So I'll read them this morning.

I'm still feeling way too tired; maybe I've simply gotten lazy.

Have a great day.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home