Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, May 04, 2008

House party

All ten of us found a place to sleep here at Sue's and Jeff's house in Michigan. Even the ones who live in town decided to make it a "sleep-over." How fun it is to be together! Wedding plans dominate many conversations. We'll all go to church this morning, and then the shower is this afternoon. Then we'll return to Indiana.

I can't help counting: only three days left of this round of chemo pills. That will be a relief. It seems that the greatest difficulty continues to be with digestion. I'm sure tired of talking about it, but I really do appreciate your prayers.

I hope your Sunday is blest.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home