Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Carol's Wallet

I just noticed a note Carol made. "Here's a poem I carry around in my wallet (It's a song, but not sung much. It's recorded by Geoff Moore and The Distance."

"When the music fades into the past,
When my days of life are through.
What will be remembered of where I've come,
When all is said and done?

Will they say I loved my family,
That I was a faithful friend?
That I lived to tell of God's own Son,
When all is said and done.

Of how I long to see the hour
When I would hear that trumpet sound.
And rise to see my Savior's face,
See Him smile and say 'well done.'

You can forget my name and the songs I've sung,
Every rhyme and every tune,
But remember the truth of Jesus' love,
When all is said and done."

I can't add anything to that other than to say that truly she finished well!

Your many emails and blog messages are a blessing to each of us as we experience such a huge hole in our lives.

Love,

Chuck, Sue, Karin, Lisa and all the family

1 Comments:

At Fri Jul 11, 04:15:00 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Chuck and family of Carol,

it's so encouraging to read how Carol consciously prepared to meet her Lord and Savior. We are thankful that the Lord answered our prayers in this extraordinary way. May he help you and us all to see through the hole that Carol leaves the eternal glory she can now fully enjoy!

With love from Günter and Waltraud Kunz in Switzerland

 

Post a Comment

<< Home