Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, May 24, 2010

Enjoying the lake

Here is a quick update for those of you that have been following my trip. I am doing this blog at the library with a so-so connection at the moment, so I will make this short.

Jeremy & Julianna's wedding in Michigan was wonderful! It was a very full day returning to the lake around 2 AM Sunday. Just in time to get a few hours sleep and than prepare for a family brunch at the lake house Sunday morning. Shortly after brunch Karin took Lisa to the Chicago airport to return to DC, and those of us remaining enjoyed a delightful balance of the day with wonderful weather.

Today (Monday) I am doing some laundry, mowing the lawn and packing for my return to Charlotte tomorrow. Hopefully on the road by 5 AM.

Thanks for your prayers and our wonderful Lord!

Love,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home