Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Fun 4th Holiday





I arrived safely home with an abundance of fond memories from spending the long 4th of July weekend together with the family at Sault Ste Marie with Sue and Jeff. The weather was outstanding, giving us plenty of opportunity to spend time on the beach and in the water. The water does not get above knee deep for about 300’ before dropping off into the shipping channel which makes for a huge play area. Frisbee was a fun game with a frequent splash when making a catch. The two youngest cousins (Ella & Annika)enjoyed each other and possibly got a bit spoiled with family members competing to hold them. I had the opportunity to meet my new grand “dogger” who recently joined the Jeremy and Julianna household and was a trooper on a family hike between the upper and lower Tahquamenon Falls.

Thanks for your prayers and phone calls. It is always a huge encouragement to know that so many of you are “traveling” with me as I cover many miles alone.

Love to you all,

Chuck

1 Comments:

At Thu Jul 07, 09:43:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Liz said...

It was so nice to see you this weekend! :) Glad to hear you're home safe and sound...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home