Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, July 20, 2012

Dry Bones


At last I was able to download a photograph of new great grandson Judah with his father, Jeremy so if all works as planned…here it is.  It was very special to have some time with them and Julianna in Chicago. 

This has been a rather busy week at the office being the first week of SIMGo training sessions for appointees that will soon be heading out for assignments overseas.  We have had a few challenges with staff illnesses and one of our people injured in a traffic accident, so I have been filling in when I am able.  We have a delightful group so it certainly is a great joy to have the opportunity to be more involved with them.

Recently I have been reading Ezekiel and as I visualize these appointees heading out to their respective fields, I trust that there will be a parallel to Ezekiel chapter 37 where we read about the valley of Dry Bones and how the bones came together bone by bone with flesh appearing on them but; “…there was no breath in them.” (vs. 8)  However, when Ezekiel obeyed the Lord and prophesied to them, we read; “So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.”  (vs. 10)   As I reflected upon what happened with Ezekiel, It is my prayer that as this group scatters throughout the world with the Good News of the Gospel; “dry bones” will respond and experience New Life invading their own lives receiving “breath” and joining the vast army of Believers.

I trust that you will enjoy a blessed and refreshing weekend.

Love, Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home