Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Family Photos


















A friend in Australia asked if I could show these wonderful family members I've been writing about.

Top: Sue and Jeff, sons Jeremy, Justin and James with his wife Liz and baby Joshua

Middle: Karin and Keith, Calli and Gavin

Lower: Lisa Wilson

I'm so glad she asked!

Love,
Carol

1 Comments:

At Thu May 04, 10:33:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger Amanda Hunt said...

You have another friend in Australia who is also very pleased to be able to see! Thanks for sharing.
Amanda.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home