Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Fear Not

Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
For I, the Lord your God,
Will hold your right hand,
Saying to you,
"Fear not, I will help you."
Isaiah 41:10 & 13

You will not fear the terror of night,
Nor the arrow that flies by day,
Nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
Nor the plague that destroys at midday.
Psalm 91:5-6

Then His disciples came to Him and awoke Him saying,
"Lord, save us! We are perishing!"
But He said to them,
"Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?"
Matthew 8:25-26

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,
Because he trusts in You.
Isaiah 26:3

The peace of God, which transcends all understanding,
Will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:7

God is our refuge and strength,
An ever present help in trouble.
Therefore we will not fear,
Though the earth give way
And the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
Though its waters roar and foam
And the mountains quake with their surging.
Psalm 46:1-3

---

I'll admit it. Today's blog is for Chuck and me, and you're welcome to peer over our shoulders. Our hearts want to quake with the news that my tumor marker numbers are rising again. While we wait for clarification from the lab about the scope of the increase, we're tuning our ears to hear God say, "Fear not." What we know so far is in the posting below.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home