Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Urgent

I'm begging prayers for our dear friend with breast cancer. She saw the surgeon yesterday, but unfortunately I haven't been able to reach her by phone to find out what they're planning. She is trusting the Lord, but is facing a tough journey. I've had several friends who've survived breast cancer in recent years, but all of them have loving husbands to support them. I know how important that is. But this friend lives alone. Please pray for her.

Thanks so much for praying for me too. Yesterday I got another infusion of fluids, and I think it's helping. I was too faint to walk into the doctor's office, so traveled from the car by wheelchair. I'm still a speck wobbly, but much much better. Thankfully, my digestive system is not reacting so violently this time. I promise to take it easy, but I think I'll be able to go to the office for a little while today.

Yesterday afternoon as I rested, I encouraged my soul by listening to music. One of the CDs I chose was "A Greater Song" by Paul Baloche. Here are a few words from the first track:

"When we see You, we find strength to face the day.
In Your presence all our fears are washed away.
Washed away.
Hosanna, Hosanna,
You are the God who saves us.
Worthy of all our praises,
Come, have Your way among us,
We welcome You here, Lord Jesus."

Thanks to everyone who has been praying, and also for your loving cards, mails and calls. I'd love to find time and energy to personally thank each one of you.

With much gratitude,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home