Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, December 18, 2009

Donna's Mom Arrived!

At about 12:00 noon today, Donna's mom passed through the curtain of death. As Stuart and I were talking about it, he said he was sure that she is dancing with Carol, Maxine and other friends and family members. It has been a special blessing that our guest load at the office currently is down, so Donna was able to be with her mom during her final days. We will miss those delightful visits with "mom" as we do with all of our loved ones, but at the same time are thankful to know that she is safe with Jesus and recognise that each day we are one day closer to joining her and our loved ones there. What a blessing it is to have that hope!

My congestion seems quite attached to me, but during my second visit to the doctor on Tuesday, he said; "We are going to get out the big guns now," so I am on new medications which we trust will take care of the infection. The lingering headache and congestion is getting a bit anoying but I do not want to complain when I see so many folks going through much more difficult times.

My family asked me to come to Michigan for a Christmas celebration, but considering that I saw several of them on Thanksgiving, and with uncertain health, coupled with reports of nasty weather in that part of the country, I have decided to stay here. I've had several invitations but friend Keith had asked me to join him and his family several weeks ago, if I happened to stay home, so that is what I plan to do.

Thanks for all that you do to encourage me!

Love,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home