Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Good Wednesday Morning

It's almost 8 o'clock! I spent a couple of hours "just thinking" during the night, and I'm thankful to have made up the sleep this morning. I feel ready for the work I've planned to do today for the next SIM magazine.

My left lung still catches and twinges when I inhale, but not as severely as yesterday. For awhile I was thinking about getting an xray to see if it had been damaged by Monday's procedure, but now I think it's just uncomfortable due to irritation from all those months when it was scrunched up by the sac of fluid beneath it. I'm really glad to have it relieved.

Thanks for continuing to read and pray. God hears your prayers. And He is good!
Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home