Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, September 03, 2007

Better Morning

Yesterday was rough. But I feel better this morning. It's a holiday in the U.S., and it felt good to sleep late. We're thankful that we didn't plan a busy weekend, and hope that with another restful day we'll be ready for the challenges of the week beginning tomorrow.

I certainly don't know what's been going on, but something was definitely wrong on Saturday and Sunday. Hope it's over.

The Sunday school was so encouraging. What wonderful friends and prayer partners! And teacher Tom told us that God has perfectly prepared each one of us--including the arranging of our present circumstances--to accomplish masterpieces of God's planned work for us (Ephesians 2:10).

This is already later than usual, so I'll upload it and get on with the day (which I'm sure will still include a fair amount of resting. I simply have to believe that that's part of God's planned work for me just now.)

Blessings,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home