Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Arrived in Michigan

The trip to Michigan went well with no complications. There was a fair amount of rain in the mountains that slightly slowed me down, but fortunately there was very little fog. The family will be arriving tomorrow. Everyone will be driving except Lisa who will be flying. With all of the delays and cancellations, we are praying that she will be on time. Having to make one change of planes, adds to the potential of a possible delay.

I will head off to bed shortly to be rested up for the grave-side service tomorrow and the celebration on Saturday.

Thanks for standing by with your prayers and phone calls checking my progress along the way.

Love,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home