Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Communication

Your communications have been a tremendous encouragement. Please do not feel that I am too busy to take your call or read your note or email. All are much appreciated. During the past week I have received messages from people that I have not known, that have gone to extreme lengths to find out how to communicate with me. It seems that blogger does not always accept your messages. I hesitate giving out any specific contact information here, but if you are trying to reach me and do not know my home or office addresses, you can send an email to a “junk” account. cwilson704@yahoo.com Be sure to insert an obvious subject so that I am sure to open your message. This is not an account that is used on a regular basis, and will not be monitored for long.

From reading The Daily Message, I have been thinking about king David’s charge to his son Solomon in 1 Chronicles 28:

“And you, Solomon my son, get to know well your father’s God; serve him with a whole heart and eager mind, for GOD examines every heart and sees through every motive. If you seek him, he’ll make sure you find him, but if you abandon him, he’ll leave you for good!”

Good advise…know God…serve him…seek him…find him. I trust that I will be on God’s “trail” today.

Love,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home