Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Overwhelming Thought

The trip to DC was without event. It is so good to spend the weekend with Lisa and “granddogger” Maggie. I am sure that we will have a full couple of days catching up with each other and seeing a few of the sights of DC.

I just learned that Carol’s cancer buddy John’s cancer has returned and he will be starting a chemo program again on Friday. Also our good friend Joe had a biopsy of the spots on his liver yesterday and is awaiting the report which will be coming next week. Do pray for both of these friends and their families!

Continuing my reading in Job, I love his response in 19:25-27 after the interaction with his three friends;

“But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and that he will stand upon the earth at last. And after my body has decayed, yet in my body I will see God! I will see him for myself. Yes, I will see him with my own eyes. I am overwhelmed at the thought!” I like that response. Might I have that response for my life too!

Thanks for your prayers. I trust that you have a refreshing weekend.

Love,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home