Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Perfect trip

Just a quick blog to let those of you that are checking that I arrived in Nassau with no problem. Actually was nearly 30 minutes early but customs more than took up the time savings. The weather is a delight after the cold that we have had in Charlotte. I managed to get a good bit of vitamin D today along with a nice walk. It is a delight to spend this time with Paul and Ruth!

Trust that you are all doing well. Thanks for your prayers and concern.

Love,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home